WHAT IS A MESH PRINTED BANNER ROLL?
Mesh printed banner rolls are the most popular textile banner for a strong light weight finish with amazing wind through engineered textile weave. Eco friendly printed bespoke length scrim for indoor or outdoor use. The non-woven structure of the Airmesh is rip-resistant and engineered with small holes to allow free air flow and reduce wind drag. Mesh printed banner rolls are lightweight and easy to transport, handle and store and can be machine washed as needed.
We supply all sizes as continuous printed rolls printed up to 100m per roll in any quantity!
Airmesh banner roll is especially useful on exposed outdoor sites using heras fencing panels and on areas requiring scaffolding scrim wrap.The textile airmesh printed banner scrim rolls are lightweight with an open hole weave that makes it air permeable and easy to fix direct through the fabric or with eyelets with little effort and then store away. Printed with any design or image using photo-quality sublimation eco printing; perfect for showcasing advertising, branding, messaging or providing attractive screening indoors or outdoors. Ideal for use on HERAS fencing or crowd control for event branding.
NOTABLE FEATURES OF MESH BANNER ROLLS:
- Printed textile eco banner using dye sublimation printing
- Lowest UK Price
- Continuous print tun of up to 100m.
- Strong and lightweight
- High Airflow, Low Drag
- Photo-quality printing
- Choice of 230g Heavy Mesh banner or 115g Poly engineered textile airmesh banner
- Unfinished or Hemmed edges on the textile printed banner roll
- Perfect event dressing for sports and leisure events crowd barrier and Heras fencing
- Any quantity or size available please enquire
- Free Design service
- Fire Rated
- Machine Washable
FABRIC OPTIONS FOR PRINTED MESH BANNER ROLLS:
At Eco Print we offer three fabric options of heras banners to suit different environments:
- 115G Dye Sub Eco Poly Air-Mesh: This lightweight fabric is ideal for windy environments due to its high airflow properties. Easily installation and serves as a cost-effective option for events, building sites, and short-term fence covers.
- 230G Heavy Duty Dye Sub Air-Mesh: For maximum durability, this heavy mesh fabric is the strongest option available. Its eco-friendly and flexible properties make it a suitable choice for high-rise buildings, open-air shows, and building wraps.
Choose from a airmesh printed banner roll with hemmed and taped edge with eyelets for strength, or a straight cut finish airmesh banner scrim for direct fixing through the heat fused sealed holes in the banner scrim for an economical fast and easy to manage airmesh banner scrim roll.
Need a a heavier banner with good airflow? Try our 330g PVC Mesh
Textile printed banner can be printed and finished in any size and we guarantee the lowest prices in the UK!
CUSTOMISATION AND SUPPORT WITH YOUR CHOICE OF HERAS BANNERS:
Take a look at some of our previous customers mesh banners over on our Instagram @ecoprinteuro Tag us in your own images, we love to see your branding, events and advertising also in action!
If you’re unsure of which product best suits your needs, our specialist Eco Print team are just a call away 0115 965 5550. Alternatively you can email a member of our team.