In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
– What information Eco Print Euro Limited may collect about you;
– How Eco Print Euro Limited will use information we collect about you;
– Whether Eco Print Euro Limited will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information Eco Print Euro Limited may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
– Your computers IP address;
– Your worldwide geographical location;
– Your Internet browser details;
– The site which referred you to us;
– How long you stayed on our site;
– Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Eco Print Euro Limited, including name, email address, physical address.
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Eco Print Euro Limited, including name and email address
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Eco Print Euro Limited, including name and email address.
How Eco Print Euro Limited will use your personal data.
Eco Print Euro Limited will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
– For website administration purposes, which means that Eco Print Euro Limited may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
– To personalise the way that content on the Eco Print Euro Limited website is presented to you;
– To allow the Eco Print Euro Limited website to enable any services you are registered with;
– To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Eco Print Euro Limited website;
– To allow Eco Print Euro Limited to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices;
– To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications;
– To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business;
– To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Eco Print Euro Limited website;
Who Eco Print Euro Limited may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Eco Print Euro Limited.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We may use persistent cookies on the Eco Print Euro Limited website.
We use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognise you every time you visit the Eco Print Euro Limited website; Persistent cookies reside on your computer until they are either deleted or they reach a specified expiration date.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable
We may also use your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
How Eco Print Euro Limited secure’s your personal data
Eco Print Euro Limited takes reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt of this sort should be treated as suspicious.
Can I find out what information Eco Print Euro Limited holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Eco Print Euro Limited
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Eco Print Euro Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.